Monday 14 September 2009

Group

Oh dear! Songwriting's dropped off a bit. I feel like I'm on the verge of writing a new song, but I've not put aside time to sit down and do it. I haven't written anything since my songwriting class finished in March. Not having that deadline on a Friday night to write something for has meant I just haven't found the motivation. Booo!

Anyway, I met up with Annie again last week to go through some of her songs. It's been a while. Really good to be playing music with her again and she came up with an idea to get a little songwriting group together. We could all meet up every couple of weeks and present a song to each other. And then we could set ourselves new songwriting briefs. If we can get this together it would be fanastic! A perfect way of replacing (expensive) songwriting classes and a great motivation for writing new songs.

No comments: