Wednesday 19 November 2008

List

I'm coming to realise I've got quite a lot to do. Here's my online to-do list:
  • Write several more songs
  • Record songs (Jayne and Adam at Blue Eyed Sounds should be doing this with me - hooray!)
  • Design artwork for CD cover and label
  • Duplicate 50 CDs with printed label
  • Print artwork on to gorgeous Arigato Paks (maybe do it myself at BIP)
  • Design/produce and print CD inlay (I want it to be a nice product)
  • Do a week of open mic nights
  • Get some singing lessons from Annie
  • Finish my songwriting class
  • Album launch/Portland warm-up gig
  • Buy plane ticket to Portland
  • Find accommodation in Portland
  • Find excursions around Oregon
  • Find gigs to play in Portland
  • Find people to come to gigs
I'm sure each one of these could be broken down further too but at least it's a start.

No comments: