Wednesday 19 November 2008

Week

I've come up with a side-project that will help me in my goal of getting to Portland. I'm going to do a whole week of open mic nights. Sunday to Friday (I try to avoid Brighton on Saturday nights). There are so many open mics in Brighton that I'm sure it would be possible to do two every night of the week. Especially seeing as Brighton has reputedly got a pub for every day of the year.

I went to an open mic night at The Brunswick last night and played guitar with Annie Whittingham. It was a really nice place to play.

Here's my list of Brighton open mic nights that I'll update until I fill all the days:

Sunday: The Globe (though you have to register online to do this one)
Monday: The Roundhill (pub at the end of my street)
Tuesday: The Brunswick
Wednesday:
Thursday: The Druids
Friday:

No comments: