Friday 20 February 2009

Dive

I did a gig with Annie in the Providence again last night. The Providence is such a dive! Loud, shitty music before the bands came on, pissed old men laughing at nothing... As soon as I got there I just wanted to be somewhere else... anywhere else. The gig went well and neither of us made obvious fluffs. I think because I wasn't expecting it to be a good gig I just did it without worrying about it.

I'm meant to be collaborating with some people off my songwriting class but it sounds like it's all gone pear-shaped already. The three girls I'm collaborating with met up without me because I couldn't make it (had to watch Lost!) and couldn't agree on anything. Songwriting class tonight will be interesting.

Anyway, I'm so excited by this video I found the other day:

No comments: