Friday 1 May 2009

Change

My Portland dream moves away from me like the door at the end of the corridor in Poltergeist.

The recession is hitting my business as my main client is making drastic cutbacks and I'm losing loads of my regular work.

And now my landlord (and friend) wants to move back into his flat so me and my girlfriend need to find somewhere else to live.

And my neck's fucked again.

What a shit week.

It means I can't afford flights to Portland in the near future. And now my parents have bought a caravan in Wales where I can go on holidays. Not exactly Portland I know but a much cheaper way of spending my hard-earned spare time. And I'd be spending it with the girl (and dog) that I love. Funny how ambitions change.

And the good news:
It's two weeks to my Studio 106 private house-gig!
I'm starting to record my EP/LP in Hastings on Sunday!

No comments: